· Highly successful Portuguese language kids channel
· Began life as a tv program that became so popular it developed multiple brand extensions including a pay-TV channel
· Content themes are built around: live shows, games, watch & sing, join in, make & colour, etc.
· Broadcasting for over a decade, it made a name for itself with a younger generation through empowering teens to become news reporters on a series titled Repórter Rá Teen Bum
· Targeted content appeals to different segments of a 3–13 year old audience; viewership is determined by scheduling times and themes.
· Designed to stimulate art, music and creative endeavor Ra Tim Bum reflects entertainment themes that are increasingly popular with kids today